• serious skin problems. Tell your doctor if you have any skin
problems such as redness and peeling.
• new or worsening breathing problems. Tell your doctor if
you have shortness of breath or coughing with or without fever.
• high blood pressure. Your doctor should check your blood
pressure before you start taking AUBAGIO and while you are
The most common side effects of AUBAGIO include:
• increases in the results of blood tests to check your liver
• hair thinning or loss (alopecia)
• burning or prickling feeling in your skin (paraesthesia)
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that
does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of AUBAGIO. For more
information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may
report side effects to FDA at 1-800-332-1088.
How should I store AUBAGIO?
• Store AUBAGIO at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F
( 20°C to 25°C).
• Keep AUBAGIO and all medicines out of reach of children.
General information about the safe and effective use of
Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those
listed in a Medication Guide. Do not use AUBAGIO for a condition
for which it was not prescribed. Do not give AUBAGIO to other
people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may
500 Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
A SANOFI COMPANY